TAG-1, Coyote Brown
Lightweight Nomex/Kevlar blend top and sleeve for thermal and abrasion protection
The WX TAG-1 is a light and long glove that gives you protection also above the wrist. The thin leather gives you a very accurate feel to the items you need to handle in the field without risking your safety due to the strong material. Patent pending injection molded knuckle protector for impact and abrasion resistance. The molded knuckles give you secure protection when operating in buildings or in your tactical vehicle around sharp edges. Extended forearm padded protection gives nice control when handling your equipment. Cuff closure on forearm for custom fit.
Digital print sheepskin leather for increased grip, durability and tactile sensitivity.
Ergonomically shaped goatskin leather patch on palm for increased durability.
Leather reinforcement on thumb for high-wear areas.
- ACGAPL Approved
- Made in the USA
- Extended Forearm Padded Protection
- Meets Military Flame Resistance Requirements
- Custom Designed to Match Military Uniforms
- Sheepskin Leather with Armortan™ For Dexterity and Protection
- Gun-Cut Finger Contruction for Dexterity
- 80%/20% Nomex Kevlar Weave Throughout
- Flame and Abrasion Resistant
- Leather Reinforced on Thumb in High-Wear Areas
- Thermal and Cut Resistant Protection
- Injection Molded Knuckle Protectors
- Outlasts Flyer Glove 4-6 Times
- ASTM D 6413 Flame Resistance
- ASTM F 1790 Fabric Cut Resistance
- NFPA 1971-07 Thermal Resistance