In stock (Shipped within 24 hours*)
Lightweight Nomex/Kevlar blend top and sleeve for thermal and abrasion protection
The WX TAG-1 is a light and long glove that gives you protection also above the wrist. The thin leather gives you a very accurate feel to the items you need to handle in the field without risking your safety due to the strong material. Injection molded knuckle protector for impact and abrasion resistance. The molded knuckles give you secure protection when operating in buildings or in your tactical vehicle around sharp edges. Extended forearm padded protection gives nice control when handling your equipment. Cuff closure with hook and loop on forearm for a cutomized fit.
Digital print sheepskin leather for increased grip, durability, and tactile sensitivity.
Ergonomically shaped goatskin leather patch on palm for increased durability.
Leather reinforcement on thumb for high-wear areas.
- ACGAPL Approved
- Meets Military Flame Resistance Requirements
- Sheepskin Leather with Armortan™ For Dexterity and Protection
- Gun-Cut Finger Contruction for Dexterity
- Flame and Abrasion Resistant
- Thermal and Cut Resistant Protection
- ASTM D 6413 Flame Resistant
- ASTM F 1790 Fabric Cut Resistance
- NFPA 1971-07 Thermal Resistance